Tuesday 5 March 2013

Beadercollie

Well hello again i can still get in today. Perhaps if i make more effort google and i won't fall out again.

So why Collieflower well largely cos thats all i could think off and something i would remember as i love collies and can be a bit of a vegetable at times! My previous blog was beadercollie which is because i'm also a beader that loves collies. I'm also Cazz.

This is a picture someone did for me many moons ago of my previous collie Woody, sadly lost at only 7 to a brain tumour. Broke my heart and i think a bit of me went with him. But i now have Riley who is half collie and half springer, fantastic mix in my opinion. He has just turned 8.

He's quite stinky this morning having rolled in fox shit! Why does that have to smell sooooooo strongly. Bounced around eating rabbit shit too.

We both LOVE trolling along the beach. Its always great to find driftwood and sea glass. This is a lovely bit of driftwood i found sunday morning combined with some of Tan Greys lollipop beads. Didn't like to hurt the driftwood by drilling it. This is going to be a hangythingmy for the craft shed. I picked up some nice sea glass too but i'm never sure what to do with that

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to follow your blog, why don't you add the widget that allows you to see your followers, then you will know you are not talking to yourself (says she with oooh 40 something followers after a year or more of blogging hahahahaha)

    More pics of Riley would be appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cazz, wasn't Woody a gorgeous dog, so sad at only 7. Riley looks gorgeous as ever. I can't find the widget that lets me follow you......x

    ReplyDelete